PLEASE CHECK OUR COVID-19 PAGE FOR UPDATES REGARDING NEW FILING PROCESSES FOR COMPLETED LAW DEGREE VERIFICATION FORMS, UNDERGRADUATE TRANSCRIPTS AND QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS.
The information provided on this website is not a substitute for Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 7 or the Board Policies and Procedures. The Rule and Policies can be found under Governing Authorities.
To be eligible for admission by Examination Score, you must meet the eligibility requirements found in Rule 7, Section 1.03. To be eligible to sit for the examination in Tennessee, you must meet the education requirements (undergraduate and law school) found in Rule 7, Sections 2.01 and 2.02, and have completed the Application for Admission as provided in Rule 7, Sections 3.01 and 3.03, Board Policies and Procedure, P-3.01 and P-3.03, and paid the application fee on or before the Final Deadline. Step-by-step details are provided in the links below.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE FOR ADMISSION TO THE BAR OF TENNESSEE. Click the link below for “How to Apply” by type of admission:
- How to Apply – First Time Application
- How to Apply – Re-Examination
- How To Apply – Transferred UBE Score
Additional Information regarding Admission and Application Requirements:
- Supervised Practice or Practice Pending Admission
- Laptop Testing
- Non-Standard Testing Accommodations
- Graduates of Foreign Law Schools
- Fees for Admission by Examination Score (Exam or Score Transfer)
- Expiration of Application for Admission by Exam Score
The Examination and Results: