Application for License without Examination:
- Comity Fee: $1,100*
- § 10.06 Military Spouse Registration, Initial
- NOTE — after approval of the Military Spouse Registration, the registration fee for the initial application can be applied to a subsequent exam, UBE score transfer, or comity application.
- License Fee: $150 (paid as part of registration with the Board of Professional Responsibility after approval)
- Military Spouse Re-registration: $100.00
Registration Applications for In-House Counsel or Consultants:
- § 10.01 In House Counsel/Foreign Legal Consultant Registration: $600.00*
- § 10.01 Late Registration: $200 plus the In House Counsel/Foreign Legal Consultant Registration Fee
- § 10.01 Reinstatement: $375.00
- Practice Pending Admission: $40
- Re-Register for Practice Pending Admission: $25
- Tennessee Law Course: $15.00
- Returned Check Fee: $40
- Copy Fee: $20
- Archive Fee: $40
*This fee may be paid online by credit card after completing the online Tennessee Application through Synergy. A convenience fee will be charged as a separate transaction; the amount depends on the type of card used.
Other fees may be paid by check or money order, payable to the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners and mailed to our office at 511 Union Street, Suite 525, Nashville, TN 37219 or paid in person by check, money order, or cash.
Refund Policy: The fees listed above are not transferable or refundable.